AE provides Logistics automation – It’s an application of computer software and/or automated machinery to improve the efficiency of logistics operations. Typically this refers to operations within a warehouse or distribution centre, with broader tasks undertaken by supply chain management systems and enterprise resource planning systems.
Industrial machinery can typically identify products through either Bar Code or RFID technologies. Information in traditional bar codes is stored as a sequence of black and white bars varying in width, which when read by laser is translated into a digital sequence, which according to fixed rules can be converted into a decimal number or other data. Sometimes information in a bar code can be transmitted through radio frequency, more typically radio transmission is used in RFID tags. An RFID tag is card containing a memory chip and an antenna which transmits signals to a reader. RFID may be found on merchandise, animals, and vehicles and people as well.
- Optimized for any type and size of fleet and asset management solutions with 99% distance calculation accuracy.
- Reports like Trips & Drives, Trips & Stops, Drives by day.
- Drives by working hours, Stops by day, Expenses- general / fuel and many more.
- ERP integration for creating/ managing Vehicle Masters, expenses, service management, insurance etc.
- 24x7 live tracking of your vehicle through a robust waterproof device.
- Immobilization to safeguard your vehicle from theft.
- SMS and email alerts. Fetch location through SMS any time any where.
- Movement reports on highly detailed maps with house number details.